Vision, Mission and Values
Alsons Dev seeks to become the leading real estate developer and community builder in Visayas and Mindanao.
As a premiere real estate developer, Alsons Dev seeks:
- To acknowledge our corporate responsibility as a builder of communities and an advocate of family togetherness,
- To be a major player in Visayas and Mindanao’s real estate industry by setting the standard for excellent quality, high-value and profitable industrial, leisure, commercial and residential developments,
- To continuously pursue aggressive, selective land banking in support of our corporate existence,
- To consciously impart our core values in all of our businesses and relations,
- To be conscious of our social responsibility to the communities around us,
- And finally, to recognize God as our true advisor and source of providence.
These vital principles have molded Alsons Dev and informed its work and its relationships, and stands as a guide for the future. These values include:
God is Alsons Dev’s source of inspiration and providence and a key influence in each corporate decision.
Alsons Dev advocates the importance of a strong family unit, as it is the foundation of the company’s values and principles.
Alsons Dev’s people and stakeholders are the backbone of their corporate existence. The company continues to sustain a highly motivated, competent, team-oriented group with a commitment to excellence.
Alsons Dev commits to building, delivering and maintaining the highest quality of products and services. The company shall continuously discover and adopt new technologies in pursuit of an ideal community, and a healthy and friendly environment. Alsons Dev shall deliver the best that we can to our customers.
Honesty & Integrity
What the company says is what they will do.
Value for Reputation
Alsons Dev will uphold their corporate identity and reputation in everything that they do.
Alsons Dev’s policies and decisions shall always take into account its positive impact on the environment.
Alsons Dev believes our corporate existence has grown from employment and revenue generation to that of an instrument in enhancing the lives of the people in the communities where they operate.